Tuesday 17 April 2007

Trying to keep up

I haven't kept my blog up to date & the reason being is i have had a lot on the last few weeks.Following on from my last update mum has had her operation for her knee replacement so Lesley & i were in Glasgow from 11th-13th April visited mum 4 times in that couple of day's.I have to give my mum credit she is 72 years YOUNG as she Say's she was sharing a room with 2 other ladies & she had them laughing with her antics.Mum is one for wearing her lipstick & powder puff so hear she is sitting pretty in her nighty with her lippy & powder on & she shouts over to the lady opposite got my make up on but i have NO KNICKERS ON she was only waiting for the Young male nurse to start his shift she wants a toy boy.Anyway mum is now out of hospital & staying with my sister for a few weeks so Lesley is taking me to visit her on Thursday.
Charlie's mum was rushed into hospital in the early hours of Saturday morning with pleurisy seems she had a chest infection doctor gave her antibiotics but after a couple of days she felt well so never finished the course she was hooked up to drips but thankfully she got home on Monday.That's all the news i have for now so i will try & keep updated.

No comments: