Friday 26 September 2008

Holiday photo's Majorca 2008

Well hear we are our family holiday to Majorca where we go to every year & as always a good time was had by all. I danced with take that had my bra unfastened by Elvis but the highlight of my holiday was being asked to sing a duet with Robbie Williams which was amazing we sang Things i was on cloud 9 for the rest of my holiday. All the tribute acts were great we seen The Beatles,Take that,The spice girls,Elvis, Rod Stewart, & of course ROBBIE. It was very hot over in Majorca this year but i wasn't complaining as it helped my arthritis a lot which was great. That was the last family holiday for a while as Lesley gets married next august & charlie,Debbie,Bruce charlie & myself are going to Florida next October but charlie & i are going to try to go to Majorca for a week next June. It wont be the same with just both of us but I'm sure we will enjoy it just the same. Thanks for looking.







1 comment:

cruise and stay said...

The pictures posted over here is very nice and I like your article very much and like the most way of sharing experience of it.