Sunday 17 May 2009

My new craft drawers

Just thought i would put a few photo's of my new craft drawers on & some of there contents. There is 36 drawers not counting the coloured ones at the side or the boxes on the top & i still have loads of stash it try & find a place for.Think i will have to start making some cards agai to use some of it up as you will see i have a ribbon & flower fetish going on:) and that's just a wee drop i have shown.



























































































































7 comments:

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

You make my stash look puny. Can I come and live in your craft room for a week??

maggieb said...

Of cource you can Naomi:)

Hazel said...

I thought I'd got a lot, but I think you can equal me x

maddy hill said...

ohhhhh i do like your drawers Mrs !
they are fab Maggie !
love maddy x

Calv said...

Great drawers Maggie, you'll have to go and buy some more stash now to fill them. :)

Albajane said...

maggie great storage,where did you get those drawers ,thats what I`m looking for .....Jane x

Unknown said...

Many Many Hearty Congratulations to Lesley & Blair's for their wedding.All the pictures share din this post are very nice.Wish ! you guys have a awesome live together and you live long and happily forever.
cheap florida holidays