Friday 16 March 2007

Today

Still feeling very down just feel like putting my trainers on & running far far away & never coming back.Last night i thought i was having a heart attack was getting pain in my chest & was sweating but this has happened to me before & it was a panic attack i was taking so I'm sure that's what it was last night. I think it's just all the stress I'm under that's making me like this when i told the doctor the first time it happened he said it was an anxiety attack & this has been happening to me since my dad died.Doctor said if it happens again & he will up the dose on my antidepressants which is quite high as it is so i will carry on & hopefully i will start feeling better about things.Isn't it funny how you can be so happy & content with your life one day then feel hopeless,useless the next Lesley asked me to make a baby card for her & i told her i couldn't be bothered so she said she will just buy one from the shop so now i feel guilty just because i cant be bothered making cards at the moment I'm supposed to make a 40th & charlie's mum's 70th birthday cards but i may well buy them from the shop shame on me i know but that's just how i feel.Hopefully this feeling will pass soon ( I never even made any mother's day cards bought from the shop)

2 comments:

H said...

Maggie get yourself to the table and make those cards or else you are in BIG trouble. You can't let someone have to make do with a dreaded shop card because you can't be bothered ;)

maggieb said...

Wel H that's what i done BUT i have apologised & told them how i have been feeling so to make up for it i will make them extra special birthday cards. MIL 5th april,My mum 14th April & auntie 10th april.I also have 2 baby cards to make by tuesday so hopfully once i start my mojo will come back.