Tuesday 6 March 2007

What have i been

What have i been up to the last few day's well let me tell you i have been cutting lots & lots of different dies with my new cuttlebug i think it's brill so easy to use to. Now the $64,000 question is have you made lots of nice cards? Eh no i just love cutting & want to wait till i have lots more die cuts then there will be no stopping me. I have set myself a job in the afternoon instead of sitting in front of the tv i go into the kitchen & start cutting & before you know it it's tea time.Charlie & the girls are quite suprised in that i actually use the cuttlebug i have a zip emate & never really used it as it took up to much room on my kitchen table then it had to get packed away so i just went right off it. My zip emate is going to a good home i'm giving it to my sister as she's decided to get back into making cards although she does wedding stationery & favours but she wants a machine that will cut the sizzix tag die's as a lot of her customers are wanting favours with say a candle wrapped in net with a tag with names on so i told her she can have mine as it's only collecting dust. I'm a good big sister i'm not giving her any my dies though she can buy them her self (im not that good he he) Anyway that's what i have been up to so watch this space & you might just see some cards he he.

No comments: