Saturday 19 May 2007

29 years


This is Charlie & my 29th wedding anniversary gosh that's a long time.Anyway we met at work 31 years ago & got married 2 years later charlie is my best friend,soul mate as well as my fab hubby.Charlie is always there for me but more so over the last couple of months as i have been having major problems with that black cloud above my head try as i might it just isn't shifting so i have been bursting into tears for no reason & stupid little things are upsetting me hopefully my holiday to Majorca in 5 weeks will sort me out i think that's what I'm needing.I love all the challenges on CBC & the big challenge but the way I'm feeling i don't think i will be joining in (No surprise there then) I have only been making cards as & when as i really just cant get into it. My sister came to visit me last week & was shocked at how much craft stuff i have you see although I'm not making I'm still BUYING anyway wee sis took everything out & i mean everything as she is going to start making cards again (She was the one who got me started) then she gave it up so she left with a big bag full of stash i also gave her my zip emate as i hardly used it got a cuttle bug & when I'm in the mood i cut lots of dies just don't get round to putting them on cards.Just wish i had something more interesting to write about but i don't.I'm going to the nurse on Monday to get my BP checked but there is some questions i need to ask her like I'm doing my best to loose weight & had lost 6 pounds in 5 weeks & was happy but today i stood on the scales & have put 2 pound on i have not cheated once so don't know how this happened.I feel very bloated but cant get anything for it because of my BP medication (Think it could be the start of the menopause) so will have a chat to the nurse about that & ask if there's anything else i can do to help loose some weight.I am very limited with what i can & can't do in the way of exercise so this gets me down to right that's enough of feeling sorry for myself for the time being.

3 comments:

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Maggie - congratulations on your 29 years together :-)

Re - the black cloud - I have had that many times - it is so horrible - I get angry with myself when I feel like that but I still can't shake it off.

With your cardmaking - don't worry - you will make cards when you are good and ready - I just make cards occasionally now - hope you feel your creativity returning soon

Thanks for you lovely comments on my blog

Take care

((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Debbie
xxxxx

Oblibby said...

Congrats on your wedding anniversary, Maggie. You two must've been young when you got married.

xoxo

maggieb said...

Lisa i was 19 & charlie was 20 when we got married.