Wednesday 23 May 2007

The big challenge on cbc

A couple of cards i entered for cbc the big challenge.Not great i know but hey just thought i would do it for fun. The one with the heather on the tag is going to be a wedding card i'm going to add gold wedding rings to it.I made a similar card a few weeks ago & the lady loved it so much she gave me double the price for it.It doesn't look right in the photo but it's very nice in real life i'm hopless taking photo's of my cards.







Well i have been very brave & put a couple of cards in to the big challenge on cbc had a couple of problems trying to up load onto the gallery as i was getting a message saying my files were to big & i haven't a clue how to make them smaller.I have enjoyed doing what i have done you never know i might just try some more challenges I'm afraid it will have to be all cards as i haven't got into scrap booking YET? When i go to Florida i will have a look at scrap papers albums ect so i might just have a go if i get the right stuff i plan on bringing loads back he he.I'm afraid this blog is a bit mixed up (Just like me) not that i expect anyone to read my blog as i never have anything interesting to say think i need to get a life.Oh well that's it for now by by.

4 comments:

Oblibby said...

Lovely cards, Maggie - that little black and pink flower with a face is so cute.

maggieb said...

Thanks Lisa

Carolyn said...

Well done for joining in - it is lovely to see that the forum inspires.

maggieb said...

Thanks Carolyn i hope to join in a bit more.