Thursday 27 September 2007

Thank you everyone

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who left comments on my last blog.I have for the time being decided to carry on making cards after all the lectures i got from my family & friends & of course all the lovely words from you guy's.I have cashed in £150.00 into USA dollars to spend on craft stuff for when we go to Florida which is next Saturday WOOHOO.So I'm hoping to find different things to help me get back into it again having said that i just ordered a load of ribbon grosgrain in every colour i just have to keep telling myself the ribbon IS for the cards & not just to take out & stroke every other day he he.

4 comments:

SharonL said...

There you go Maggie :) ...good thinking.
Have a wonderful time in Florida; enjoy every single minute.
Love and hugs, Shal.xx

maggieb said...

Hi Shal do you have a blog or if it's not to cheeky could i have your email address so we can catch up it's been a long time & i have missed chatting to you.Hears my email address margaret_blair@msn.com

Oblibby said...

Have a great time in Florida, Maggie - and remember it's good to use new stash - gives you lots of new ideas :D:D:D

Linda said...

Glad to hear your feeling a bit more upbeat about your crafting and have a fantastic time in Florida

Linda x