Monday 1 October 2007

WOOHOO




Only 5 more sleeps till we go on our once in a life time trip to Florida.Cant believe I'm really going it's been a bit of a struggle at times money wise (More so the price of the parks) But never mind we got there in the end.Got our flight tickets on Saturday all i have to do now is pack but i will do that during the week as charlie has told me there's football on Tuesday & Wednesday night so that will give me something to do.Had a good weekend Lesley & Blair moved into their 3 bed roomed house on Friday so i helped with that then on Saturday went to the pub it was karaoke but it was really good i even got up to sing with Debbie we sang stupid cupid we did put down another song but never got to sing that.Debbie & Lesley love karaoke & they love singing paradise by the dashboard light (Meat loaf) Debbie sung a couple on her own as did Lesley but i NEVER he he.Right now I'm feeling really good after going through a bit of a rough time cant wait to go craft shopping in Florida.

2 comments:

Oblibby said...

Hope you have a good holiday, Maggie.

cheap holidays to florida said...

Wow that seems that you had great time there. I had also gone at Florida but I didn't do it and I missed many good time of fun. BTW Maggy I liked your Blog a lot and it was fun browsing it.